Making It As A Top Fashion Stylist: How To Earn 6 Figures As An Editorial, Celebrity, Or Personal Stylist
...You live and breathe fashion. You dream of becoming the next big fashion stylist but have no clue how.
...You have no Hollywood connections. You’ve never even been to LA or NYC, and you have no idea how to get your foot in the door if you aren’t BFFs with Emma Stone.
The truth? What you need isn't taught in any school. There aren’t any “How-To” guides that'll give you the real-life tools to become a succesful fashion stylist...
· Working behind the scenes of a prestigious fashion magazine.
· Styling world-famous celebrities for the red carpet.
· Curating chic wardrobes for personal clients.
· Creating displays and lookbooks for local boutiques.
· Dressing fashion bloggers and local celebrities.
· Serving as a style authority in print, on television and online.
· Working with the hottest designers, brands, and showrooms.
· Growing your portfolio and social media presence.
...ALL WHILE MAKING MONEY DOING WHAT YOU LOVE!
AFTER THIS COURSE YOU'LL:
- Have the tools you need to become a highly sought after, professional stylist
- Know how to bill clients appropriately for your work
- Be able to create your own stylist kit
- Know how to set-up and wrap-up for a fitting or photo shoot
- Have the skills to promote your work on social media
- Know how to build your own brand as an influencer and fashion authority
- Understand the business side of fashion styling
- Have the insider secrets to cultivating relationships with brands and clients
- Know how to navigate a photo shoot like a pro
- Be ready to grow your portfolio and client list
- have the ability to design the life you want, whether that means living bi-coastal, traveling the world, or whatever your heart desires
- Have everything you need to turn your love of fashion into a money-making business!
Through video tutorials, worksheets, templates, and guidebooks, Anita Patrickson will walk you through everything you need to know in order to make it in the styling industry, from Altuzarra to Zac Posen and everything in between!
TAKE CHARGE OF YOUR DESTINY.
You could waste countless hours, dollars, and resources trying to build your styling career on your own and get nowhere...
...You could make the one-time investment of signing up for this course, and have all the resources you need to be successful, delivered to you immediately.
Give yourself a real opportunity to get all of the tools you need to launch your career and TAKE CHARGE of your destiny.
ENROLL NOW AND GET INSTANT ACCESS TO:
- The exact Styling Kit Checklist that Anita uses for every job.
- The Credits Template that Anita sends for every editorial photo shoot.
- Worksheets on every measurement you need to take during a fitting.
- Resources to build your professional website and create stunning social media content.
- The complete list of the questions you need to ask during a fitting.
- Templates to write request letters when styling for editorials or red carpet events.
- Breakdowns of how to invoice clients so you can monetize your expertise.
...And so many more invaluable tips and insights from Anita Patrickson!
*all sales are final*
Anita Patrickson is an established fashion stylist in Los Angeles and New York. Originally raised in South Africa and educated in London, she has traveled extensively, gaining experience across a multitude of cultures and lifestyles, which as aided her eclectic and individual fashion aesthetic. She began her career as the Assistant West Coast Editor for Allure Magazine, styling covers featuring celebrities like Jennifer Lopez, Katherine Heigl, and Katie Holmes.
Following Allure, Anita broke away to pursue her freelance career. She has dressed celebrities ranging from Emma Watson to Julianne Hough, and also regularly styles covers and editorial pages of Elle, Vanity Fair, Glamour, and more.
More recently, Anita opened a custom sandal studio, AMANU, in West Hollywood that is reinventing the retail experience with a team of cobblers that make bespoke sandals, made and measured to your feet, whilst you wait.